We are Disability Positive.
- We provide services, opportunities and a voice to people living with disability and long-term health conditions, and their families.
- We know it matters, because we live with disability and long-term health conditions too.
- About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to work as part of the Company’s Management Team, responsible for the effective management of the Payroll Service Team and to ensure the smooth running of the department, providing a payroll service to people with experience of disability and long-term conditions who have become employers of Personal Assistants. Perhaps you have worked in a busy call centre environment and are now looking for your next career progression opportunity…
- You must
- Have experience of managing a large department.
- Have effective leadership and management experience.
- Be able to successfully manage the development and performance of a team, including Employee Relations issues.
- Have experience of Customer service focus.
- Be able to meet milestone targets and goals to achieve outcomes.
- Be able to listen and communicate to a high standard at all levels.
- Be able to improve systems and processes.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Have proven planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Be committed to the inclusion of disabled people.
- Employee Benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave, plus 3 Gifted days off between Christmas and New Year and Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance*
- Free Parking
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.