The Do It With Boldness Foundation (DWB) is looking for volunteers globally to help in their mission to empower youth victims of abuse in Africa. You will be part of the organising and delivery of the camps promoted by DWB in the local community in Kenya, participating in different workshops, counselling sessions, career development initiatives, skill development for the youth, etc.
Additionally, successful international volunteers will have the opportunity to assist personally and be part of the upcoming camp in Kajiado county next April!!
The International Fundraising and Project Volunteer is key to ensuring the overall financial sustainability of Do It With Boldness Foundation.The role will suit a methodical individual with experience in working with all types of large and small donors (Individual givers).
You will become part of ensuring the sustainability and expansion of the DWB foundation, increasing the reach of its work of Promoting women's Rights and fight against Gender Based Violence and FGM.
You relish the opportunity to work collaboratively with a diverse, geographically dispersed team working to build this foundation. Become part of something bigger than yourself wherever you are!!
Key deliverables for this role:
- Manage grants, ensuring unimpeachable compliance.
- Prepare, consult, finalise, submit and, follow-up with all current funding applications of Do It With Boldness Foundation.
- Develop leads, finalise and submit new concepts, proposals & grant applications
Co-create a powerful programme to build the individual giving and volunteerism for Do It With Boldness Foundation.
- Add value to existing commercial, private sector and social enterprise sector partnerships for income growth of Do It With Boldness Foundation.
- Participate and develop your own personal local projects to promote the message and mission of the DWB Foundation.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- We are looking for motivated people with the right mindset to join our family.
- You should have a tertiary qualification in social science, political science, international relations, journalism, or any other relevant field. While the tertiary qualifications are important, a demonstrable track record counts for more.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively, flexibly and effectively in a small, dynamic team as well as a large diverse group.
- A track record and professional experience in a fundraising role at any level.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.