Alongside a new Corporate and Community Fundraising Role, we are seeking to appoint a full time Trusts, Foundations & Lottery Fundraiser.
Based in Doncaster, you will have the opportunity to build upon engagement work which has taken place over the last few years, albeit the scope for you to make your own mark is significant. The role is well suited to someone who enjoys creating an impactful narrative which meets the requirements of each individual funder. An eye for detail when researching, developing applications and meeting deadlines is key, whilst also being able to develop purposeful relationships with a wide portfolio of Trusts and Foundations.
You will have a strong empathy to those we support whilst also enjoying being part of a truly inspirational staff team who will want to support you and share ideas. Having had a presence in Doncaster for over 190 years, we have big plans to share our story. We’d love you to be a part of it.
We’ve also two very innovative capital projects currently in design phase, so you’ll soon have a creative and impactful fundraising proposition within your portfolio. In this respect you will need a can-do attitude and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and jump right in.
If you like what you’ve read and want to apply, then can you demonstrate:
- At least two year’s experience of fundraising within the charitable sector and specifically linked to the Trusts, Foundations and Lottery. We acknowledge that you may have a blend of Lottery and/or Trusts and Foundations and will take this into consideration.
- A track record of managing a matrix of funders within the project scenario, each with their own unique stewardship requirements.
- An empathy for those we work with.
- A desire to work as a team with collective goals, yet individual disciplines and targets.
- Excellent ICT skills and proficiency in Microsoft outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint and familiarity with a CRM (we are currently looking at CRM options).
If, having read the accompanying application pack you feel suitably qualified and inspired then please simply send us a letter sharing both, plus your most recent CV, making sure that you include your full contact details by clicking the apply online button.
Initially, we intend to have informal, rolling interviews, ideally on campus. If your letter inspires us with a great narrative, empathy for our cause and a connection to our values (as well as the requisite shining examples as to how you meet the job role and person spec!) then you may well hear from us quite soon. If you’re not able to join us on site, for whatever reason, then we’ll arrange to chat to you online.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.