We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful person to join our dedicated senior leadership team as our Head of Impact and Quality. This is a new post that will provide plenty of challenge, opportunity and reward for the right person.
Our local peer led charity has been in existence for 28 years and we have a proud and long history of bringing lived experience expertise to the heart of local service design and social change in Dorset. Our organisation does amazing work and we now need to bring in dedicated expertise to demonstrate our impact and celebrate our achievements. This is a pivotal time in the organisation’s development as we grow our impact as an organisation, building our capability to ensure that we make the best possible difference.
About the Role
As the Head of Impact and Quality, you will lead the further development and transformation of the organisation’s systems, processes and infrastructure, to demonstrate impact and achieve quality across all activity areas. Working alongside and supporting colleagues across the organisation, the three key areas of responsibility for this post are:
- Leadership, digital innovation and transformation.
- Systems and processes to demonstrate impact and quality.
- Infrastructure development and support.
We have ambitious plans around social change within services and communities across Dorset over the next ten years. By bringing your experience of leading transformation and developing systems and processes you will be part of achieving ambitious goals and demonstrable results. You will have a key role in determining and ensuring that our resources, processes, people strategies and digital capability are aligned with and fully support the charity’s strategy and strategic objectives.
The post will be based primarily at the charity’s main office in Dorchester, but with some flexibility for alternative working arrangements.
We are a unique and values-based, collaborative and innovative organisation that strives towards continuous learning and improvement.
- You will be a natural, enthusiastic and assets-based leader, with experience of transformational change, digital innovation and working in complex environments.
- You will have senior operational line management experience in public, private or voluntary sector, as well as experience of working at senior leadership level within an organisation.
- You will be able to combine strategic insight with operational complexity and demands.
- You will have experience of developing systems and processes for impact reporting, quality assurance and compliance, as well as being responsible for digital transformation and change management work.
- Your previous experiences of being collectively accountable in the areas of quality, impact, compliance, resources, digital and communications will enable you to fulfil this role.
- You will be exceptionally organised, with high level of attention to detail and your positive, flexible and conscientious attitude will shine through.
- You will be passionate about our work, committed to achieving impact and quality, an excellent communicator and personally aligned with our values.
You might currently be working in the not for profit, private or public sectors, but wherever you come from, you will be excited by this meaningful role and the unique opportunity to be part of an inspirational team, making real difference to people’s lives in Dorset.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and working within our organisation.
During Covid 19
There is no fixed closing date for this role, for several reasons. We are deeply committed to finding the right person for this role. We will be reviewing applications and shortlisting on a rolling basis and closing the process when we have appointed the right candidate. During this time, our interview process will take place in stages and include a combination of Microsoft Teams video calls and 2-3 practical relevant tasks done offline, to allow you to demonstrate your ability in relevant key areas. This approach aligns with how we work, will be values based, as well as focused on results and finding out about you. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.