About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Senior Trust Fundraiser; you will be responsible for developing, managing and soliciting gifts from a portfolio of Trusts, Foundations and Statutory income sources.
You will achieve personal financial and non-financial KPIs to ensure that the departmental targets are achieved. Managing a portfolio of existing, and researching and securing new, Trusts, Foundation and Statutory supporters. Providing high level stewardship and account management through reporting, proactive engagement, and cultivation activities.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the Trusts and Foundations market. Significant experience of securing five-six figure sum gifts, in a Trust and Foundation fundraising capacity. Have proven experience of building long-term effective relationships with senior stakeholders, both internal and external. Experience in Major Donor fundraising is also desirable.
- Provide high level account management and stewardship to all supporters, ensuring repeat gifts, through reporting, proactive engagement, and cultivation activities.
- Leading on TFG relationships for the Hospice; identifying, cultivating and supporting relationships to secure agreed financial KPIs.
- Represent the Hospice at internal and external events as required, and represent the team at a variety of meetings.
- Prepare asks through compelling applications, engaging presentations, and well prepared, goal-orientated meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant qualification in fundraising or TFG fundraising
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent and a relevant degree to at least one function, or have substantial relevant work experience
- Demonstrable success in securing five-six figure sum gifts, in a Trust and Foundation fundraising capacity.
- Experience of working in the charity sector
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating projects
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the Trusts and Foundations market
If you require further information about this post please contact Rebecca Bentham, Director of Income Development and Marketing at Dr Kershaw's Hospice.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.