Working hours: Full-time; 37.5 hours per week (or four days per week*)
Salary: £32,000-35,000 per annum dependent on experience
Reports to: Head of Communications
Responsible for: Marketing Officer
We are seeking an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Manager who will take responsibility for the development and roll out of the Gallery’s online marketing and digital activities, including content creation and campaigns, and paid advertising and data capture, to drive reach and revenue for the Gallery’s exhibitions, events and commercial activities.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, the Digital Marketing Manager will line manage the Marketing Officer and will also lead on website management and development and social media strategy.
As digital lead for the Gallery you will work with other colleagues across the organisation and as such the role requires exceptional management as well as written and interpersonal communications skills.
CAMPAIGNS AND CREATIVE
• Develop and deliver high-profile, impactful digital advertising campaigns (including Google Display and grants, paid social and email) for the Gallery’s high profile exhibitions, events and commercial activities, to increase engagement and meet visitor targets.
• Oversee and contribute to the creation of impactful and original digital content including blog posts, film, social media and photography with support from the Communications Officer and PR Manager
• Oversee the digital upload and subsequent marketing of the Gallery’s tri-annual events programme, including web upload, targeted email campaigns and social media
• Create a reinvigorated e-newsletter strategy with a focus on new sign-ups, retention and engagement
• Lead on and oversee the Gallery’s social media strategy, to drive engagement and sales.
• Manage the Gallery’s main website and any major developments and enhancements
• Project manage developments and upgrades for the Gallery’s ticketing site, ensuring that user experience is kept in line with leading ecommerce standards
• Manage the Gallery’s relationship with external agencies responsible for the website, CRM and ticketing site
• Drive innovation in the Gallery’s approach to customer engagement and income, working with the Gallery’s CRM (Tessitura) and e-CRM (Wordfly) as well as Google analytics to proactively explore new ideas for segmentation, reporting, personalisation and automation
• Set and manage the digital marketing budget
• Work with the Head of Communications to develop the Gallery’s audience research and evaluation methods
Please see the full job pack for essential criteria
Flexible and part remote working (this can be requested and is at the discretion of the line-manager and within the constraints of the role)
Discount in the Gallery shop and café
Interest free season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
Part of the reciprocal arrangement with free entry to many museums and galleries across London
How to apply
Please see the full job description for further details or visit dpg.art/workwithus
*We are also open to this role being part-time 4 days per week with pro-rated salary. Please state your interest in this on your application.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.