We are looking for a community fundraiser to join our busy and friendly team.
Part Time 1 year contract (21 Hours Per Week) in London.
Up to £27,000 p.a. pro-rated and dependent on skills and experience
This exciting opportunity will be the first point of contact for new and existing donors and supporters, helping us to build important funding relationships across our wide range of supporters.
You will need to be a motivated and confident communicator, able to persuade, negotiate, and support the organisation’s many fundraisers and donors.
Alongside great interpersonal skills, you will need some experience and understanding of fundraising and a proactive approach to developing new relationships across the region.
Most of all you will need a can do attitude and an ability to roll up your sleeves to enable us to support everyone living with a diagnosis of dystonia.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Being the primary point of contact for new and existing supporters across our region.
- Organising and delivering a varied range of fundraising activities to a range of audiences, including events and campaigns
- Enjoy working to targets and generating income
- Proactively looking for opportunities to support and develop local fundraising initiatives
- Acting as an ambassador for the charity with local community groups and organisations
- Working with the wider team to develop relationships with local businesses and corporate partners
- Actively promoting a varied range of fundraising streams across the regular giving, events, trust and foundations and legacy products
- Recruiting and supporting local fundraising volunteers
- Managing fundraising volunteers
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a confident verbal and written communicator, able to engage with supporters across a wide range of backgrounds
- Be highly organised, able to manage a variety of projects effectively
- Be confident using social media and email to communicate with donors and supporters
- Be able to research, identify and build on opportunities for fundraising initiatives
- Have experience working or volunteering for a charity as a fundraiser
- Be competent using Microsoft Office and with experience of a CRM database
Please apply as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close the role early if we recieve a substantial number of applications.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.