The post holders’ main purpose includes:
- To lead, develop and promote Project Jasmine and EACH’s services to women experiencing multiple disadvantage due to their substance use, mental health and/or domestic abuse experiences
- Co-ordinate and ensure effective delivery of programme of therapeutic support, group work, peer led activities, outreach, and training
- Provide integrated clinical and managerial supervision, and training to the staff team and volunteer counsellors within the project and across EACH where required
- Draw out learning and utilise it to engage with stakeholders to promote the service through seminars, trainings, workshops and presentations.
- Hold an appropriate case-load of clients, providing a range of therapeutic interventions, e.g. Counselling, CBT, within EACH’s model
Key Post Requirements
- Experience of working with women presenting with any of the following issues; domestic violence, mental health, substance misuse, sex working.
- Experience working with people from BME communities with a good cultural understanding.
- Counselling experience and qualifications - must be accredited by BACP or UKCP.
- Experience of managing, coordinating and implementing a service, developing project plans and delivering activities.
- Experience of partnership development and management to facilitate referrals and effective support for clients.
- Ability to support a case-load of clients for 1:1 counselling sessions and deliver group sessions, including peer led activity, and respond to the unique needs of individual clients from diverse communities.
- Ability to support a team of volunteer counsellors and peer volunteers.
- Competency in using IT (Microsoft office and data bases).
We do NOT Accept CVs