Are you a self-motivated, experienced administrator who could provide the administration for a team of expert volunteers at Ealing Mediation Service?
We are a small charity based in Ealing, West London, providing a mediation service to residents within the London Borough of Ealing and other nearby London boroughs.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To support EMS with administrative excellence. To ensure that mediation cases are brought to mediation quickly and efficiently, that high quality records are maintained, and good communications are secured.
Essential skills and experience
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and orally
- Self-motivated and ability to work without supervision
- A flexible and problem-solving approach to time and task management
- Proficient practical knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite including Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, Word and Excel
- A willingness to learn new skills
Board members including Chair, Vice Chair and Treasurer
Mediators and other volunteers
What’s in it for you?
Opportunities for flexi working
Home and office in Central Ealing
How to Apply
If you have read the attached documents and you feel this role matches your skills and expertise, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV, with contact details for two referees, along with a letter of application detailing how you meet the requirements set out in the person specification and what you think you could bring to the role. Closing date for applications is Friday, 23 April 2021. Interviews will be held w/c Monday, 3 May 2021
EMS is an equal opportunities employer
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.