SENIOR YOUTH WORKER
Earls Court Youth Club is a small charity supporting local young people and their families for over 40 years. We are expanding our team in response to massive demand and increased funding through the Covid Crisis.
We're looking for an energetic and enthusiastic youth worker with at least three years relevant experience who is ready to progress to a leadership role. The post is an exciting opportunity to design and deliver outstanding youth programmes, and to support the Centre Manager in the development of the services and projects within the club.
If you are a responsible individual who is keen to develop and deliver a challenging and progressive youth work programme with children and young people from the diverse communities in the southern half of RBKC - then please apply!
Please provide answers to the following five questions in your application letter:
1) In no more than 100 words, summarise your experience working with young people aged 9-19 from a diverse range of backgrounds.
2) In no more than 100 words, summarise your experience working with young people aged 9-19 who are disaffected, underachieving, who barriers to participation or who have additional needs.
3) In no more than 100 words, summarise your experience working effectively as part of a team.
4) In no more than 100 words, tell us why you want to join ECYC in this role.
5) In no more than 100 words, tell us how would you like to progress professionally over the next three years, and how can ECYC help
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.