Early Break is a young people and family charity (1994) that believes excellence at all points of delivery is a requirement. If you take pride in your work, are hardworking, want to be professionally challenged and are passionate to make a difference in the lives of others then our organisation could well suit you. We have a strong set of values determined by staff which we continuously work towards.
In the role, you will:
- Be an organised individual able to manage a high case load of families experiencing problems related to substance misuse and other vulnerabilities
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Be skilled and confident to deliver training and support for external partners in relation to substance misuse and the issues related to it
- Offer group work to families and targeted groups related to improving skills and knowledge in others
- Have the ability to carry out specialist assessments and care planning
- Strong awareness of legislation as it applies to young people particularly focussed on safeguarding, substance misuse, criminal justice and emotional health and well being
- Be prepared to work evenings and/or occasional weekends as required by the role
- To contribute to the wider work of the charity and its entrepreneurial development
- Be a reflective practitioner in the role
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.