Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced Team Leader with a focus on Emotional Health & Wellbeing. Please note that you will need to complete a full application pack to apply for this role - this can be found on this advertisement and also on the Early Break website.
- Have an excellent track record in your own practice in emotional health and wellbeing work
- You will be accountable for your decision making and support offered
- Provide day to day support to Management team in creating and maintaining the highest standards in clinical service delivery to clients
- Manage appointed workers within the Early Break geographical areas
- Ensure that workers fulfil all professional requirements expected of them, including safeguarding, clinical supervision and case work management and recording on Service database
As a Team Leader you will be person centred in your practice, you will be a reflective worker who engages in the opportunities to build on your practice that this role offers. You are someone who is organised in your administration and yet can work at depth with staff members in order to support their development alongside our organisational contract requirements. You will have a knowledge base of the mental health environment locally and nationally including ITHrive and Living Well models. You will be experienced in safeguarding and ensuring the safe practice of those you line manage.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.