Clinical Nurse (RMN)
We are a CQC registered specialist service providing NHS funded intensive mental health packages and residential placements for complex young people and young adults. We offer intensive therapeutic provision to young people, aged 16-25 often transitioning from inpatient or secure settings, to support them to be able to maintain community placements. We specialise in working with young people with a history of complex trauma and personality disorders. Our friendly team is made up of multidisciplinary professionals including psychiatry, nursing, clinical psychology and art and family therapy.
Position: Clinical Nurse Specialist (RMN)
Location: Birstall, West Yorkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri.
Salary: £37,750 to £43,772 per annum based on experience
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 19th July 2019
About the role:
Due to an expansion in service delivery we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals who thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and are particularly interested in working with young people and young adults with complex difficulties.
- You will be a Registered Nurse (RMN or RMLD) and have experience at Band 6 or above.
- Have experience of risk assessment and proactive and innovative management of clinical risk.
- Experience of clinical supervision and line management of junior team.
- Understanding of and experience in liaison or a role in Tier 4 inpatient CAMHS and in secure and / or outreach settings.
- You will have the flexibility to adapt to changing needs and the skills to provide intensive support for young people with differing mental health needs in varying contexts.
- You will be a team player, skilled in risk assessment and management and will embrace a therapeutic risk-taking approach.
- A full driving licence is essential.
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Enhanced Pension.
- Enhanced maternity / paternity leave provisions.
- Free on-site parking.
- Employee Assistance service.
- Starting on 27 days holiday (plus B / H).
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
The organisation operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity and positively encourages applications of all ages from all sections of the community.
You may have experience of the following: Registered Nurse, RMN, RMLD, Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Mental Health, Nursing, Staff Nurse, Health Care, etc.