Direct Marketing Executive – Digital
You will join our client as a Direct Marketing Executive. You will lead on a variety of campaigns in the areas of Acquisition, Development and Retention. You will also work across a range of channels including digital and direct mail.
Direct Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Work with the Senior Direct Marketing Executive – Digital to lead the Individual Giving team on Digital Fundraising initiatives. You will have the opportunity to work closely with other team members, digital agencies and with the Digital & Communications team on a range of projects, including paid search, social media marketing and digital donor journeys. You will sit in the budget holding team, and therefore be responsible for maximising income and managing expenditure and other KPIs on your activities.
- To work closely with overseas and digital teams as well as external agencies to deliver a range of offline direct mail and online campaigns to generate net income.
- Manage retention activities aiming at increase supporters loyalty, including a series of impact emails and thanking communications for Concern supporters.
- Work closely with the Data team to review direct marketing & digital campaigns creating recommendations for maximising income for future campaigns.
- Work with the Individual Giving Team to implement the Emergency fundraising strategy and play a key part in Concern’s emergency fundraising response.
Direct Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Experience working and developing skills across a range of fundraising channels, including digital.
- Knowledge of international development and humanitarian.
- Full project management cycle experience.
- Professional work experience in a fundraising or digital marketing environment.
- Degree or equivalent qualification (i.e. marketing or fundraising qualifications).
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles, techniques & channels (email and PPC, other channels such as social and SEO desirable).
- Experience on using digital marketing tools (e-mail marketing platform – Dotdigital or equivalent, Google Adwords, Google Analytics).
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the UK at the time of application.
About Our Client
Our client is an international humanitarian organisation that specialises in tackling hunger with the most vulnerable people in the world’s poorest places. They combine their expertise with local knowledge to help individuals and communities develop their own lasting solutions. In tackling hunger, they help people transform their lives.
They are seeking to recruit a new Direct Marketing Executive - Digital with digital fundraising or marketing experience to join an innovative, analytical and strategic Individual Giving fundraising team.
The Individual Giving team brings in 70% of the voluntary income, and is vital in raising both unrestricted and emergency funds – our client is a member of the DEC.
Brand recognition of our cleint in Northern Ireland is strong, compared to a busier marketplace of International Development charities in England, Scotland and Wales. This gives the post holder the exciting opportunity to use a diverse number of channels and to interact with a variety of Individual Giving audiences.
Location: Battersea, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £28,454 - £31,449 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Direct Marketing Executive, Direct Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Direct Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Direct Marketing Assistant, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Marketing Coordinator, Direct Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, CRM, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Analysis, Charity, Charities, Not For Profit, NFP, Third Sector, etc.