Employment Law Consultant
You will join them as an Employment Law Consultant to deliver an employment law advice and consultancy service over the telephone and face-to-face.
Employment Law Consultant Responsibilities:
- You will advise on employment law and support businesses in reviewing / updating and drafting bespoke employment documentation such as contracts of employment and handbook policies.
- You will advise on settlement agreements, redundancy management and disciplinary, dismissal and grievance handling.
- This role is based at HQ Stoneleigh and there will be occasions when you are required to travel within England and Wales.
Employment Law Consultant Requirements:
- You should possess a law or similar degree and have proven experience of providing an employment consultancy service to clients and experience of dealing with employment law queries.
- You will need to have a good understanding and comprehensive working knowledge of legislation alongside of having the ability to address issues and problems and offer appropriate solutions.
About our client:
Our client is the voice of British farming, and their members are at the heart of what they do. Our clients Employment Service membership provides practical support and legal guidance to enable businesses to comply with employment law.
Location: Head Quarters, Stoneleigh CV8 2TZ
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 35 hours per week
Salary: £34,439 per annum (Negotiable dependant on experience)
Benefits: include 25 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays), National Employment Savings Trust pension scheme, a performance related pay award scheme, a range of discounts through their Benefits employee portal and subsidised staff restaurant.
Closing Date: 8th March 2020
Interview Date: 17th March 2020
You may have experience of the following: Employment Law Consultant, Employment Law Advisor, employment Law, Legal Advisor, Legal Consultant, Employment Advisor, Legal Secretary, HR Consultant, HR Advisor, etc.