Property & Facilities Manager
In this varied role you will work with external advisers to manage our client’s property portfolio in England and Wales in line with the property strategy, this role is on a full time, permanent basis.
Property & Facilities Manager Responsibilities:
- To manage the properties within the Portfolio, working with external advisers where appropriate, including prioritising and implementing day to day property maintenance decisions.
- To work with external advisers overseeing the implementation of the planned maintenance programme.
- To work with external advisers in the execution of our client’s property strategy.
- To manage the property budget and allocate resources as required, ensuring best value wherever possible.
- To work with Head of Compliance and external advisers to recommend disposals and acquisitions to the Director of Finance and Business Services.
- To work with external legal advisers preparing legal documentation or disposals / acquisitions etc.
- To work with the Head of Compliance and external advisers on ad hoc building projects.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list and the post holder will be expected to help and assist with other appropriate duties as and when required.
Property & Facilities Manager Requirements:
- Relevant degree or significant relevant experience in estates management / facilities management or to have qualified via a relevant apprenticeship.
- Experience of managing a team and add value as a team member.
- Ability to deal professionally and competently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Some flexibility required, e.g. occasional extra hours. Also Willing to travel widely in England and Wales, spend time away from home, and do so at short notice.
- Full current driving licence.
About our client:
Our client is the voice of British farming, and their members are at the heart of what they do. Promoting competitive and socially responsible agriculture and horticulture, they lobby government and other stakeholders and influence policy at the highest levels to ensure the long-term viability of their members.
Working for our client means working alongside great people, who are recognised for their knowledge and expertise.
Location: Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 35 hours per week
Salary: £37,667.79 per annum
Closing Date: 22nd October 2019
Interview Date: W/C 11th November 2019
Benefits: include 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays (increasing with service), free parking, an attractive contributory National Employment Savings Trust pension scheme, a range of discounts through their Benefits employee portal including gym discounts, holiday discounts.
You may have experience of the following: Facilities Manager, Facilities Management, Facilities Supervisor, Site Manager, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Management, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, Third Sector, Property Manager, etc.