Residential Care Manager
As part of our clients continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a Full Time Residential Manager for their home in Leeds.
Residential Care Manager Responsibilities:
- To have overall responsibility for the day to day management of a 4/5 bed residential home for adolescent young people with mental health needs.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home including managing the staff team, maintaining the quality of care, recruitment and training of staff, budget management and maintaining overall CQC compliance.
- Dedicated to the provision of quality care and support for all the Young People, ensuring or facilitating their physical, social, psychological, intellectual, and spiritual needs within the resources available.
Residential Care Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 12 months’ residential supervisory management experience.
- Must hold the Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 qualification or equivalent and be willing to work towards Level 5 in Leadership in Health and Social Care.
- Experience with working with Quality Care Commission (CQC) or Ofsted registered services.
If you have a passion and commitment to work with young people and make a difference to their lives, please apply now for a link to our clients online application pack.
Our client operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
They are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity and positively encourages applications of all ages from all sections of the community. As an employer they are also committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health and well-being of all their staff.
They reserve the right to bring forward their closing date, without notice in the event of high volumes of interest.
About our client:
They provide residential services for young people and young adults aged 16-30 years old who have been discharged from psychiatric inpatient stays or secure children’s homes. The young people they care for often require a high level of support and dynamic approach to risk management to support problems they may have with self-harming, behaviour and emotional regulation.
Our clients aim is to support the young people using a therapeutic approach to live in a non-secure community setting and to achieve their individual goals in preparation for transition to adult life.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £28,415.43 - £37,303.91 per annum dependent on experience.
Benefits: 27 holidays per year plus bank holidays, Free learning and professional development opportunities, Enhanced Company Pension Scheme, Free onsite parking, Company sick pay, Life assurance Benefit, Refer a friend scheme, Employee of the year awards, Employee Assistance programme / counselling service, Paid DBS check, Online shopping discounts, Free eye tests.
Closing date for applications: 17th February, 2020
You may have experience of the following: Residential Manager, Residential Care Manager, Supported Living, Children’s Home, Residential Child Care, Children’s Residential Manager, Senior Children’s Residential Worker, etc.