Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £10.39 per hour / £20,316 per annum
Closing Date: 25th October 2019
Want to be part of a leading organisation which positively impacts on the lives of disabled people across the world?
Based in Garstang, you will assist the Service Manager and Deputy Manager in the smooth running of this 12-bedded Supported Living complex.
As a Team Leader with our client you will motivate and supervise your team, ensuring the delivery of care, personal support, daily living tasks and activities to their customers. You will provide support to attain full potential, maximising options available, encouraging choice, participation and motivation.
- Have a level of professional development and registration (i.e. NVQ / SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, L4 NVQ / SVQ in team leading or management.
- Be experienced in working within a relevant care setting.
- Have experience in supervising a team.
- Be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and prepared to participate in an on-call rota as required.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
In return you will receive ongoing training and development to build your skills, experience and career. They offer a great range of employee schemes and benefits, including generous annual leave, discounts for high street retailers, contributory pension scheme and so much more!
Our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community. They encourage applications from people with a disability, supporting where possible, your requirements for reasonable adjustments.
A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. They therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed.
You may have experience of the following: Supervisor, Team Leader, Support Worker, Care Team Leader, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, Support at Home, Domiciliary Care, charity, not for profit.