We are seeking to appoint a new Chief Executive Officer, who will provide strategic direction for the charity and its staff; have responsibility for the delivery of a growing range of support and awareness activities; and directly contribute to improving statutory services and research in dermatology across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Oversee the development and implementation of the charity’s strategy and vision.
· Ensure the continuous improvement of our services’ quality and impact.
· Lead and motivate all staff, line manage the senior management team
· Manage risk and work with the board of trustees to ensure the charity complies with regulation
· Maximise the charity’s financial long-term sustainability and secure project funding
· Be the voice of our beneficiaries within statutory and academic networks across the UK
· Ensure the charity’s values and culture underpin everything EOS does
The successful candidate must have sound leadership experience in the voluntary sector, knowledge of relevant legislation and excellent financial management skills, including securing and managing large grants for projects. You will be a confident and passionate communicator, with an ability to create positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Hours: FT, worked flexibly
Place of work: Home and Office based (Linlithgow, West Lothian) – subject to negotiation
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Leave: 28 days + office closure over Christmas and New Year
Pension: Employer’s contribution: 4%, employee’s contribution: 4%