My client is currently looking for a handful of extra care scheme assistant across Kent on a temporary basis starting from 23/03/2020, purpose of job Support the Scheme Manager to deliver a high quality housing management service to our Tenants in our Extra Care Schemes. A DBS is needed for this position
The areas covered would be;
Strood - Wainscott (8am - 6pm), Dartford - Stone (8am - 6pm), Sevenoaks - Hollybush Court (shifts over 24 hours), Swanley - White Oak Court (8am - 6pm), Ramsgate - Copperfield (8am - 6pm), Dover - Beeches (8am - 6pm)
- Support the Extra Care Scheme Manager to undertake all aspects of admin and Housing Management for Tenants and Scheme
- To Develop and maintain a varied activities programme and encourage tenants to support their own activities.
- Provide a settling in service for new tenants to introduce all aspects of the scheme and services available.
- Comply with health and Safety policies and procedures and fire checks for the scheme.- Collaborate with West Kent resident involvement team to maximise the opportunity for our tenants to achieve their aspirations.
- Deliver an excellent level of service to customers ensuring that their needs are met.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the scheme.
- Report any safeguarding concerns to your line manager.- Maintain confidentiality regarding any sensitive information you come across in the course of your work, ensuring Professional Boundaries are adhered to.
- Act in accordance with commitment to equality and diversity by treating everyone with respect.
- Ensure that colleagues and customers experience living values- Undertake any additional duties that may be assigned to you.
Extra Care Scheme Assistant Knowledge skills and experience
- The desire to make a positive difference for our older tenants living in Extra Care.
- Able to use Microsoft office packages. Confident using new or bespoke ICT systems and databases.
- Ability to tailor your written and verbal communication to suit individual needs.
- Demonstrate ability to analyse and prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.- Ability to build relationships and gain trust while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Ability to make confident decisions in any situation using sound judgement.
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative. Able to solve problems and offer practical solutions in a reasonable timescale.
- Ability to contribute to the achievement of team goals
- Commitment to applying equality and diversity to customer service.
- Experience of delivering a service to a required standard.
- Willingness to research and learn about services for older persons.
- Physically able to respond quickly to emergencies anywhere on the scheme site, and able to comfortably use stairs.
If you skills match the above please send through your updated CV
Your expert recruitment consultant is Danielle Taylor, call today on 0207 422 7371 or email [email protected] Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.