My client based in West Midlands is looking to recruit a Housing Support Worker on a temporary basis for around 4 months initially.
The role will require flexibility as there will be some occasional weekend work involved, there will also be extensive travel within local areas when visiting service users at a in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
You will need an enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months to be able to work with this client group.
As the Housing Support Worker, you will be carrying out a range of duties, some of which are as follows:
- Supporting vulnerable people dealing with homelessness
- Helping to break the 'cycle' of homelessness
- working with service users to overcome barriers such as substance misuse/addiction issues
- Advising on benefits and signposting to other organisations for relevant support
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Writing out tailored support plans to ensure key objectives are achieved during their time with the provider
- Helping service users find sustainable, long term accommodation
This is an exciting role ideal for a passionate housing support worker who enjoys helping vulnerable people to live a better quality of life and to make better decisions to help them overcome their barriers.
If you are available at short notice or immediately, are passionate about empowering vulnerable people, have an enhanced DBS check and drive with access to your own vehicle, please send your CV to [email protected] Please ensure your CV has your contact details so i can contact you for a confidential chat regarding this role.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Your expert recruitment consultant is Haleema Farid, call today on 0121 685 8711 or email [email protected] Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.