Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
My client is an established Housing provider based in Herefordshire looking to recruit 2 part time Housing Locality Workers on a temporary basis for an initial period of 3 months. This role will involve working with young people aged 16-24 supporting them overcome any barriers or issues they may be facing including homelessness.
As the Locality Worker you will be carrying out a range of duties, some of which are:
- To deliver day to day housing management tasks in line with company policies and procedures
- To enable young people to move on to establish and maintain an independent and thriving lifestyle.
- To work with people referred to the service to assess their tenancy management needs and draw up agreed plans of housing related support tailored to their individual needs and circumstances
- To work with our young people to enable them to gain confidence and develop the skills required to manage their homes as independently as possible.
- To engage positively with young people who are socially excluded and have difficulty in accessing services.
- To take practical steps to help young people to maintain their engagement with company support, training and any other external agencies.
- To support young people to comply with statutory orders and the requirements of criminal justice agencies, including the courts.
This is a part time role for 18.5 hours per week and the hiring manager is looking for an immediate start for both suitable candidates that are selected. To be successful in securing an interview, you must have supported housing knowledge and experience, specifically any experience in working with young homeless people would be ideal. You will also need a DBS check issues within the last 12 months.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, and would like to know more, please send your CV to [email protected] or contact Haleema on 0121 685 8700 for a confidential chat.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Haleema Farid, call today on 0121 685 8711 or email [email protected] Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.