My client is currently looking for a Sales Executive to join their team. This is a temporary position for 3 months with the possibility for extension, this is at the rate of £16.65 Paye.
A drivers license will be needed for this position.
Key responsibilities include
- Managing a high volume sales programme of new build Multi Tenure.
- Deliver sales performance to targets (individual and team) to ensure reservations achieved from plan.„
- Work with the development teams to appraise opportunities for new schemes.
- Visit sites
- Carry out market research and compile sales risk appraisal reports.
- Attend site meetings to track site progress towards timely sales launches.„
- Close liaison with the marketing team, sales progression team, independent mortgage advisers, solicitors, service charge team and housing management on all sales-related matters.„
- Close management of sales leads ensuing high levels of customer satisfaction.„
- Ensure customers are assessed for eligibility and affordability in line with Homes Englands and the GLAs Capital Funding Guide/s and all compliance and regulatory requirements.„
- Lead on the organisation of sales launches and attend Home Shows promoting Shared Ownership to customers.„
- Timely reporting of performance KPIs, ensuring 100% data accuracy.„
- Ensure sales suites and show homes are maintained to ensure presentation is kept to high standards.„
- Manage Sales Agents, where instructed.„
- Experience of the sales and marketing process A good knowledge of Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and Private Sale
- Strong customer service skills Personal integrity, credibility and a good team worker
- Experience of working with solicitors, mortgage brokers, surveyors, developers and agents.„h
- Experience of working with both internal and external parties in relation to sale-related matters
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to a wide variety of audiences Experience of meeting sales-related target's
- The ability to travel the region as required and work flexibly including evenings and weekends
- Competent in using sales related systems and Microsoft Excel
Should your skills match the above please send through your updated CV
Your expert recruitment consultant is Danielle Taylor, call today on 0207 422 7371 or email [email protected] Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.