Eden Brown is working in partnership with a health care organisation, to recruit for an Pathway Coordinator based in Bedford.
This is an amazing opportunity for a pathway coordinator to embark onto the health organisation and join a successful team and including being responsible for all supportive administrative duties, and to monitor the pathways.
- Interpretation of excel based data to manage and monitor patient pathways
- Running and interpreting 18 week tracking reports within MS Excel
- Monitoring these patient pathways within our clinical records system
- Working alongside our clinical and administration teams to unblock pathways and feedback user errors via our workplace training team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic to intermediate excel skills
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.