End of Year Accountant 3-4 Months initially Wakefield
This specialist palliative care home is now seeking an End of Year Accountant to join the team, and working along side the Finance Manager, providing support at a critical time of the year.
- Assist with the year-end process, taking ownership of preparing the statutory accounts and preparing audit deliverables.
- To act as the main point of contact for the auditors, dealing with any ad hoc queries they may have and prepare audit schedules.
- Ensure that all statutory reporting requirements are adhered to and are delivered on time.
Skills and experience required for the role
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CCAB or CIMA)
- A very hand's on individual, with experience with experience and/or assisted on a number of year ends previously ideally within a charity environment, bringing a high level of technical expertise to the role.
- Ability work independently, with strong problem solving skills.
- The work within deadlines and have strong communication skills.
- The Candidate must be available for immediate start, only a short notice period will be taken into consideration.
We are looking for a quick start so please apply today to be considered. Alternatively you can email Chloe on [email protected] for more information.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.