Eden Brown is working with a fantastic international children's charity on this exciting role of Associate Director (Programme Funding). They are London based and this job offers homeworking options 2-3 days per week, post Covid.
This role sits in the Funding & Partnerships team and leads the portfolio which includes Trusts & Foundations, supported by a Senior Associate (line managed by this role). You will both work closely with the Programme Development & Education Advisor, Global Programme Director, country programmes and the finance team to research and analyse opportunities, develop donor engagement plans and develop successful proposals to maximise and secure funding.
Key duties include:
- Lead and develop the strategy for fundraising from trusts, foundations and institutional donors
- Develop, write and submit strong funding applications
- Build on and develop strong relationships with existing funders
- Manage and lead the identification of approaches to various new grantmakers
- Identify target institutions, foundations, trusts, consortia with a good match to the organisation
- Work closely with the Growth Working Group and other members of the Senior Leadership Team to support institutional donor engagement efforts including representing the charity at key donor events
- Develop and lead the Programme Funding team as a sub team within the wider Funding & Partnerships team including, for example, planning and budgeting
This role would suit someone with a successful track of securing multiple five or six figure grants from trusts, foundations and institutional sources in an international development context, experience in working on and leading innovative funding approaches, experience in leading and delivering donor engagement strategies and a track record in new business development, funding diversification and optimising income.
This is a truly exciting role at an amazing organisation, they are looking to hold interviews immediately so don't delay and apply now for immediate consideration.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.