Temp - 12 Month
My client is currently looking for a Business Analysis within the Hackney area you will join a successful team and provide specialist high level advice and guidance to service directorate staff in the preparation of business cases for ICT systems.
1. To ensure that all systems comply with the companies policies, especially those of Information Management and Security.
2. To act as a specialist advocate for technology, to enabled change with an understanding of the cultural and management challenges involved in such projects.
3. To prepare business cases for directorate and corporate systems, to involve investigations into business systems and processes, to deliver benefits to service or efficiency ,making recommendations, producing reports, process and data models as necessary.
4. To keep up to date with all new technology, legislation and any additional changes as they relate to your responsibilities.
1. Understanding of the business application framework, in particular CRM, EDRMS, Workflow, Web, and Business Intelligence.
2. High level knowledge/understanding of capabilities of the following:
- Integration techniques
- SQL Server 2005 reporting
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 / 2005
- Understanding of virtualised environment and clusters
- MS office and Macro functionality.
- Understanding of MS Outlook functionality including email editors, signatures and formats
- Familiarity with thick client enterprise systems.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.