£175 per day
Eden Brown is working in partnership with an organisation to recruit for a Category Manager based in Oxford.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Category Manager to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and be responsible for supporting the delivery of Procurement Strategy.
* To manage the pipeline of work under the direction of Senior Category Manager.
* To develop a detailed sourcing and category plan to maximize effectiveness and efficiency for all aspects of the commercial lifecycle including pre-market engagement, procurement process, contract award and contract management for complex and sensitive projects.
* Prepare market analysis reports and delivery trends so as to develop future category strategies.
* To lead on pre-market supplier engagement, all stages of the sourcing activities through to contract execution and implementation.
* To create documentation necessary for the acquisition of materials and service
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of commercial contract clauses and the application of such
* Prince 2 or equivalent qualification
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.