Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Eden Brown is working in partnership with a private health care centre, to recruit for a temporary Administrator based in Bedford.
This is an amazing opportunity for a administrator to embark in the a private health care centre and join a successful team and including being responsible for administrative duties.
- To ensure that scheduling rules are observed, so patients agree their appointments 2 weeks prior to attend.
- Answering and handling patient calls.
- To ensure that the organisation adheres to all local targets and waiting time rules for both outpatient appointments and surgery will be adhered to and monitored.
- To offer alternate appointments to any cancellations in line with patient pathways.
- To book all urgent appointments in line with protocols in SOPs and Access policy (SystmOne).
- To have an overview of the treatment centre case mix and the appointments available within their specialties.
- Administration and general clerical duties as determined by the Gateway Co-ordinator as and when required.
- Good general education
- Knowledge of telephone equipment and computer and software
- Previous administration experience
- Experience with SystmOne and a Smart Card is desirable
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.