Eden Brown is pleased to be working with a high profile health charity on their exciting Content Manager vacancy. This role can be based at their HQ in London or anywhere in the UK including remotely. This is a one-year fixed term contract.
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
Location: Flexible, UK or UK office, London E1.
Salary: £31,395 - £34,883 (London/SE) and £28,311- £31,799 (Regions/nations)
Reporting to the Senior Content Manager, your focus will be to lead and manage the digital content side of the Content Team. You will be responsible for delivering against the multi-channel, multi-format content roadmap, created in collaboration with the Senior Content Manager. The Content Manager will ensure Content Producers in the team and devolved website editors across the organisation put audience needs at the forefront of all digital content created, as well as uphold the highest standards in SEO, accessibility and readability best practice.
An expert in combining the power of storytelling with a strong brand voice, you will understand what successful content marketing looks like for content in all forms - including copy, video, photography, graphical and audio. You will use this expertise to consult colleagues across the charity on marketing and communications integrated campaigns, supporting the Content Team in acting as an internal content agency.
* Line manage, lead and develop a team of digital content producers.
* Content governance - work with the Publications Manager to develop and uphold content production processes and best practice guides.
* Use a mixture of hands-on content production skills with management of a team to deliver against a multi-channel content roadmap.
* Optimise website content for search, accessibility, readability and user experience.
* Expertly leverage tools and data to ensure content is user-centred, to evaluate success and to report performance to senior stakeholders - including personas, marketing segmentation, keyword tools and Google Analytics.
The Ideal Candidate
* Passionate about giving users excellent content experiences.
* Highly organised and will love collaborating with others to achieve strategic goals.
* Able to hit the ground running, quickly learning to navigate a complex organisation and its policies and procedures.
* Enjoy a mixture of hands-on content production and managing a team to deliver content.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.