Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Eden Brown is working with a fantastic Health Charity based in London. We are on the look for a full time, permanent Content Producer paying between £25473 - £28303 per annum.
Reporting to the Content Manager, your focus will be to produce audience-first, digital content across our website and social media channels. This will mainly involve planning, sourcing, editing and producing high-quality, creative and engaging digital content and online resources (and occasionally offline).
This role will harness the power of great storytelling with great writing and ensure we put the audience at the forefront of all content created (including copy, video, photos, graphics and audio). You will ensure that all content created is reflective of our brand essence, and always embodies our tone of voice characteristics: authentic, inspiring, frank, confident and human.
The best person for the role will have experience in:
- Relevant digital content planning and production environments.
- Project management, from concept to delivery.
- Writing, editing and creating content for different audiences.
- Monitoring and evaluating content activity.
- Setting and working to busy schedules, working under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines.
- Working with content agencies to develop audio visual content.
- Working with open source CMS platforms.
- Creating social media and digital marketing content.
- Working in the Charity/NFP sector.
The best person for the role will be:
- Driven to succeed - a completer-finisher.
- An excellent editor and writer, with a meticulous attention to detail.
- A clear and organised communicator.
- Able to hit the ground running, learning to navigate a complex organisation and its policies and procedures.
- A people person - good at building relationships.
- Able to identify and overcome problems using their own initiative.
- An experienced and successful project manager.
For further information about the role please contact Bhavana Verma, Senior Advanced Consultant by email at [email protected]
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.