Eden Brown is working in partnership with a fantastic homelessness charity to help them recruit a New Business Manager. This role will be based from home with 1-2 days per week in the office, their offices are in London and Manchester.
The Corporate Business Development Manager role is part of the charity's newly formed Business Development Function within the highly successful Corporate Partnerships Team. In line with their business development strategy this role will lead on developing a pipeline of mid (£25k+) and high (£50k-£250k+) value prospects with the ability to deliver integrated multiyear partnerships. The Business Development Function is in its infancy and the Business Development Manager will play a key role in shaping the team, implementing the strategy and driving forward new ways of working.
The role will also manage the Business Development Co-ordinator, supporting their development and ensuring they're successful in their role. Other responsibilities include:
* Securing new mid and high value corporate partnerships
* Utilising Raisers Edge to build and manage a diverse pipeline of prospects
* Working with the Senior Business Development Manager to deliver new business projects including supporter engagement activity
* Support the Senior Business Development Manager and Senior Partnerships Manager with budgeting and planning
* Working closely with the wider Partnerships team to ensure successful handover of new accounts and involvement of Partnership Managers in relevant bid processes
This position would suit someone with either new business corporate fundraising experience or someone from another fundraising income stream such as Trusts, Philanthropy or Events who would like to move into corporate fundraising. The important factor here is you MUST have some fundraising experience to apply for this role.
This is a great time to join this amazing charity, they have a new Director of Fundraising, a strategy for growth and there will be multiple opportunities for someone new to work their way up the career ladder here.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.