Eden Brown is delighted to be working in partnership with a Youth Charity based in London who is on the look out for a Corporate Partnerships Officer to join their successful growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role that will make a real difference to children's futures.
This is a hugely exciting role within the organisation that is looking for an organised and determined individual that will have their own focus of a portfolio of partnerships and will support the team to deliver these.
This role will be based around the delivery on new areas of the business such as identifying, researching, developing and managing pipelines.
- Continuously manage engagement activity with corporate partners such as events
- Deliver a high class stewardship to increase engagement
- Secure high value partnerships in order to significantly grow the business
- Support and develop fundraising activity across the team
- Previous experience in working within a corporate partnerships or fundraising role
- Strong and effective administrative work
- Ability to continuously work towards financial targets, deadline and relationship building
- Experience in organising fundraising and engagement events
If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch ASAP as the role may close before the advertised deadline. Contact Stephen on [email protected] - 0203 017 5006
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.