Eden Brown is delighted to be working in partnership with a fast growing Health Charity based in London who is on the look out for a Customer Experience Executive to join their successful team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the responsibility of prioritising different work streams to continuously improve supporter's experience.
This is a hugely exciting new role that is being introduced to the organisation that is looking for a talented individual who is able to build frameworks across different fundraising programmes and provide strong influence to colleagues in order to apply new and existing tools.
- Continuously manage internal communication on projects and work streams
- Advise fundraising managers on project aims and objectives of customer journeys
- Provide clear guidance to stakeholders through the use of the businesses tools.
- Focus around customer journey mapping and supporter relationship management segmentation.
- Strong experience in using insight in order to create customer journeys
- Previous experience in an account management environment or customer service
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong understanding of working within a fundraising environment
If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch ASAP as the role may close before the advertised deadline. Contact Vicky or Stephen on [email protected] - on [email protected] - 0203 017 5006
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.