Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Eden Brown is excited to be working exclusively with a National Membership Organisation based in London, who is on the look for an experienced Digital, Campaigns and Marketing Adviser to join their fantastic team for a fixed term to March 2020, on a full time basis paying £37,412.
Digital, Campaigns and Marketing Adviser
Salary: £37,412 per annum (including London Weighting)
Location: Westminster, London
Fixed term opportunity until March 2020
Do you have a passion for campaigning? Do you want to be part of a team delivering national campaigns impacting on every resident in the country? Are you a digital native with fresh ideas on how to use online to best effect? If so, we want to hear from you.
Based in their communications directorate, you will work with skilled teams to deliver a range of exciting and dynamic national campaigns influencing Westminster, Whitehall and beyond.
You should have strong personal and organisational skills, an ability to build relationships in a complex political environment, an understanding of the main issues facing local government and a passion for delivering the best possible service internally and to our member authorities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with experience of creating and executing campaigns to bring fresh ideas to a number of national projects in a fast-paced environment.
The Digital, Campaigns and Marketing Team has a proven track record of delivering exciting and influential wide-reaching campaigns and, as the main representatives of local government across the country, there has never been a more exciting time to work for the organization.
As a membership organization, they support and represent almost 400 councils across England and Wales on the issues that matter most to them and to their communities.
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Supporting the delivery of campaigns and marketing programme linked to the organisational priorities.
- Working with the Marketing Content Manager to deliver the organisations external campaign and marketing plans, incorporating digital communications where relevant, and ensuring councils are well informed about the work of the organisation.
- Maintaining and developing the organisations brand in order to help maximise our reputation.
- Ensuring the delivery and production of campaign and marketing materials for a range of communications channels.
- Working with internal and external designers to commission exciting and dynamic campaign content.
- Working with the digital team to use new technologies, techniques and creative thinking to ensure that organisations campaigns are supported by innovative ways of engaging with members, stakeholders and other key influencers.
- Working with Marketing Content Manager and Membership Engagement Adviser to evaluate campaigns and ensure the delivery of the organisations corporate objectives. Work with Media, Digital, Public Affairs and other teams in communications to deliver integrated campaigns to influence, Westminster, Whitehall and beyond.
- Helping to increase traffic to the website and other social media platforms, driving up the number of website visitors and social media engagement.
For further information about the role, please contact Bhavana Verma, Senior Advanced Consultant on [email protected]
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.