Eden Brown is working in partnership with an organisation, to recruit for an Executive Personal Assistant based in London.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Executive PA to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and including being responsible for providing a high level and confidential secretarial and administrative support
- To support the leadership team in the achieving main priorities and objectives.
- To prepare and check all relevant correspondence and reports, including sensitive and confidential material.
- To prioritise complex diary management, including full use of electronic and desk systems for the Chair and other Board members
- To organise external visits, meetings and speaking engagements and coordinate briefing and material, and make travel and accommodation arrangements to ensure budget and time management pressures are met.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with ability to present complex ideas in a readily comprehensible way.
- Ability to behave in a way which expresses clear political impartiality
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.