Eden Brown is proud to be working with a large, high profile disability charity in London on their Facilities Manager job vacancy. This is an 18 month fixed term contract.
The charity's Property & Facilities team are responsible for the co-ordination, management and delivery of activities and services to provide safe, secure, efficient and effective environments for our people in. This role will require a high level of collaboration across multiple directorates and external stakeholders to develop and implement processes and procedures for centrally managed offices ensure they are fit for purpose and demonstrate value for money in line with the property strategy objectives.
The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for all aspects of Facilities Management, Compliance and Health and Safety for 15 offices across England, Wales and Northern Ireland. In addition, the Facilities Manager will also lead on preparing offices to reopen following CV-19, the maintenance and testing of Business Continuity plans for the organisation and supporting the management of both existing and new national FM contracts across the portfolio.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
* Proactive and proven experience delivering customer focused management in Facilities Management role
* Experience of working in a similar multi-site property/ facilities role in a large organisation
* Significant experience of effectively managing and prioritising a workload of both proactive and reactive work and deliver to tight timescales
* Excellent project management skills and attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks and the pipeline of key events
* A professional qualification in real estate and/or facilities management (BIFM/RICS)
* A qualification in health & safety (NEBOSH, IOSH)
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.