Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Eden brown is working in partnership with a fantastic international charity to recruit for an EU funding Finance Officer on an 18 month FTC, based in the City of London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Officer to embark onto the charity and join a successful team and be responsible for financial monitoring of projects and strong financial management.
- Provide strong financial management to current and future funded projects.
- Professionally monitor the budgets, transfer of funds and financial reporting.
- Continuously support internal, external and donor audits.
- Strong time management with reviewing and receiving financial reports and supporting documentations.
- Maintaining good project risk management.
- Experience of working on donor funded projects
- Strong experience with a finance or accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience of working by Hawala agents, Money Service Businesses or other payment methods.
- Knowledge of dealing with a wide range of different financial procedures.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, pleased apply now or for more information contact me on [email protected]
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.