Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Eden Brown is delighted to be working in partnership with an International Development charity based in London who is on the look out for a Fundraising Innovation Manager to join their fantastic team. This is a great opportunity to take on a leading role in developing a structured process for fundraising innovation within the organisation.
This is a hugely exciting role that focuses on delivering fundraising strategies to continuously grow the organisations income sources and meet strategic goals. They are looking for a talented individual to develop and take a lead on bringing in new ideas and network within the sector.
- Deal with project management to plan, monitor and close fundraising innovation activities.
- Continuously manage and report budgets for fundraising innovation.
- Professionally deliver projects and agreed targets.
- Test new and innovative ideas bringing them into the business.
- Strong innovation experience within fundraising or income generation role.
- Excellent strategic understanding of developments in the fundraising sector.
- Experience in establishing pipelines for successful products.
- Strong knowledge and experience with project management.
If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch ASAP as the role may close before the advertised deadline. Contact Stephen on [email protected] - 0203 017 5006
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.