Eden Brown is working in partnership with a Charity who is looking for a Fundraising Manager in Runcorn.
- To create, manage and maximise income from Support Groups
- To create a fundraising plan and pack for each of the following groups: - Schools, Pubs and Clubs, Churches, Guides, Brownies, Scouts etc, special interest groups and to maximise income from these groups
- To work with the Lottery and Marketing Fundraiser to generate online resources for those interested in Community Fundraising
- To work with the Retail Manager to agree likely successful locations of donation boxes within the Community
- To work in close collaboration with the Lottery and Marketing Fundraiser to maximise press coverage and PR opportunities from Community Fundraising activity
- To supervise the day to day operations of members of the Fundraising Team.
- Experience in sales, marketing, fundraising or a related field with relevant transferable skills
- Experience business relations and negotiations including face to face presentations, meetings and networking
- Excellent written and Communications Skills
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.