Eden Brown is working with an amazing international children's charity to recruit a Grant Fundraising Manager. This is a home-based role with regular travel to their London and/or Cambridge offices.
The Grant Fundraising Manager will secure charitable income from grant making organisations and support applications to statutory and lottery funding, prioritising restricted funds and projects with the greatest need, while ensuring unrestricted funding opportunities are maximised. With a passion and creativity for developing high quality grant applications you will be responsible for research to ensure a regular and reliable pipeline of new prospects, developing grant proposals and reports, whilst also leveraging existing relationships.
Key duties include:
* Research potential grant making organisations and analyse their suitability to feed into the grant prospect pipeline to achieve identified targets.
* Manage the processes for grant applications with international colleagues across the federation.
* Assist with developing and scrutinising project plans to ensure they are accurate, deliverable and will achieve their objectives.
* Prepare and submit high quality funding applications and reports to grant making organisations.
* Scrutinise project budgets and financial information for applications and for grant reports.
* Support the account management of successful applications, liaising with the programme project manager and finance team and ensuring that funding and reporting criteria are fully met and specific challenges in relation to programme objectives transparently communicated.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
* Proven ability to secure significant five figure grants
* Demonstrable experience in cultivating, developing and relationship managing a diverse range of grant making organisations
* Ability to plan strategically and implement those plans
* Demonstrable experience working with grant making organisations and developing a sustainable grant income stream
* Demonstrable experience in prospect research, grant application writing, management, evaluation and reporting
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.