Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Eden Brown is currently working in partnership with a Human Rights Charity based in London who is on the look out for a Grants Fundraiser to join their successful team. You will lead in generating five and six figure grants from statutory donors and Trusts for the charity, help to grow income and manage existing grants. The role:
- Identify new Statutory and Trust funding prospects Prepare high quality concept notes and proposals for funding applications and ensure financial information complies with donor requirements.
- Manage relationships with existing funders and prepare donor reports on active grants.
- Experienced in a statutory and trust fundraising and grant writing role in the UK charity sector and of meeting income targets.
- Experience in fundraising from donors such as the National Lottery, Central and or local Government and from leading Trusts and Foundations.
- Experience of managing donor funded grants including review of financial information, preparation of donor reports and donor compliance.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Grants Fundraiser to help drive the charities income. If you are keen to explore the opportunity in more detail, please get in touch with Vicky on [email protected] or call 0113 220 7540
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.