Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Group Director of Human Resources and Facilities - Part Time (21 hours)
Here at Eden Brown we are delighted to announce that we are working with the unique and highly regarded Family Fund, assisting them in their search for a Group Director of Human Resources and Facilities. This organisation is the UK's largest charity providing grants for families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people. Last year, this charity provided 88,119 grants or services worth over £33 million to families across the UK. The Family Fund Group has grown in size over the last six years and now employs over 130 people
About this pivotal role
As a member of the Executive leadership team you will work with the Group Chief Executive, and Executive Directors to develop and deliver the Family Fund Group vision, values and purpose. You will be specifically responsible for strategic leadership and delivery of effective management in Human Resources and facilities management developing and maintaining the HR strategy and the annual HR operational plans, ensuring these are fully aligned to the organisation's plans and strategic objectives
This is an exciting time to join Family Fund, not just because of the growth in employees but they have aspirations to streamline HR processes, leverage employee self-service, improve the skills of employees and Managers, , develop new people strategies, internal communications, training, apprenticeships and a multi-site work place environment that promotes health and wellbeing.
With this in mind, Family Fund are taking an important step to add to the current team by recruiting a Group Director of HR and Facilities to lead the Group HR strategy and work plans over the coming years.
This is a hands on role, and the ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Proven and substantial experience of managing a HR / People function and leading teams in a comparable organisation or environment
- Proven and substantial experience of working with and influencing senior internal stakeholders
- Strong communications skills with the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally, and collaborate with other experts to produce outstanding results
- Experience of successfully developing a People strategy and practices which strengthen and align with an organisation's strategy
- Excellent written skills with the ability to write clearly for non-HR professional and experts
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law and best practice methods
- Demonstrated experience of using own initiative and working with high levels of autonomy
- Ability to manage sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead across a core team and beyond
- CIPD member and qualified to appropriate level or equivalent by experience
Closing Date: 25/01/2019
This really is a wonderful opportunity to take a leading role in an organisation that directly impacts the lives and families of disabled or seriously ill children across the UK. To register your interest, or find out more, please contact Bhavana Verma, Senior Advanced Consultant on the details below:
Bhavana Verma - 020 3017 5031 / [email protected]
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.