Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Head of Finance
Eden Brown is extremely proud to be representing Heart Research UK in their search for a Head of Finance. Heart Research UK is a national charity that has been helping hearts near you since 1967. This charity fund ground-breaking medical research as well as helping communities improve their lifestyles through their Healthy Heart grants - encouraging people to live healthier, happier and longer lives.
What the role will involve...
As Head of Finance your role will be:
- To produce monthly, quarterly and annual accounts suitable for a variety of audiences (ensuring all the while that budget holders receive necessary financial information)
- To work closely with the Chief Executive and COO on long term financial planning and forecasting for the charity
- The line management of 3 staff - Finance Assistant, IT and Office Assistant and Admin Assistant.
- To ensure the organisation meets and complies with statutory reporting obligations and requirements
- To act as the main point of contact for all payroll administration
- To lead on liaison with auditors, banks and other financial institutions
To be considered for this fantastic role you should come to us with:
- An accountancy qualification (part qualified or qualified by experience will be considered)
- A proven track record of managing a finance function (charity and NFP environment would be desirable)
- Substantial experience of management accounting, budgeting and reporting.
- Comprehensive experience of payroll administration
- Extensive experience in using SAGE accounts package
- A proactive, resourceful, manager and come with the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences
- An ability to display complex information in a straight forward and imaginative manner.
To discuss further, or register your interest in this exciting opportunity, please contact Leanne Roberts on the charities team for more information or send an up to date CV.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Leanne Roberts, call today on 0113 220 7540 or email [email protected] Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.