Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Eden Brown is working in partnership with a Charity based in South East London to recruit their Head of Fundraising. This is an interim position (3 months) with the possibility of being made permanent. Working closely with the CEO and Trustees, the Head of Fundraising is a pivotal role for the charity.
- To have overall responsibility for both developing and implementing a robust fundraising/income generation strategy to meet the Charity's current and long-term funding needs across various income streams
- To work with the CEO, trustees and other staff to raise income from a range of sources including statutory funding and traded income
- To plan and produce high quality reports to funders demonstrating impact and outcomes within the required deadlines
- Lead responsibility to develop a fundraising strategy to increase income from charitable trusts, HNWIs/major donors, corporate, events, community fundraising, & individual giving to meet both current organisational needs and development intentions
- Deliver the fundraising strategy and targets within agreed timescales and success measures
- Research and identify potential donors/funders and their priorities develop pipeline projections over 1-3 years
- Develop and maintain a system for reviewing upcoming bids and tenders.
Key Experience Required:
- Developing and delivering effective fundraising strategies
- Leading a fundraising team
- Proven track record of successful income generation through different streams from
concept to completion.
- Wide range of sources including trusts and foundations, HNWIs, corporate donors and individual giving detailed researching of a range of funders.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please get in touch - C Maurice at Eden Brown
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.