Eden Brown is proud to be partnering with a fantastic children's charity in London on their Head of IG and Engagement vacancy. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with a view to role being made permanent and whilst they are London based they will consider flexibility with home working.
The Individual Giving and Engagement (IG&E) team is responsible for the acquisition, engagement and development of individual supporters. These supporters include those who give donations, set up their own fundraising events, participate in challenge events and community campaigns, and more. The purpose of the IG&E Team is to provide the best possible experience for individual supporters of the charity - however they join - maximising income and retaining individuals for the long-term through carefully curated supporter journeys. The team is also responsible for building fundraising partnerships with schools and coordinating our team-wide donor events.
This role will also line manage three team members; an Individual Giving Manager, a Community and Events Executive and a Fundraising Officer.
Key duties include:
- Lead, recruit, line manage and develop the IG&E team ensuring excellent performance and delivery of targets and plans
- Provide positive leadership and development for the team ensuring they feel close to the charity's mission and the importance of their delivery against budget and other targets
- Build and implement a multi-channel, creative and ambitious programme for the acquisition, retention and development of individual supporters;
- Research and set accurate budgetary targets and deliver on both income and expenditure projections as agreed with the Head of Fundraising
- Oversee any tenders and appointments of suppliers, including fundraising and creative agencies;
- Keep abreast of fundraising legislation, developing and updating policies
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Track record of leading and personally delivering on challenging six figure fundraising and engagement targets and budgets
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams to achieve individual and collective targets
- Significant experience of leading multi-channel marketing strategies including copywriting experience
- Proven ability to network and influence at senior levels both inside and outside an organisation
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.