Eden Brown is working with a fantastic charity in London who is looking for an experienced, creative and highly motivated Head of Marketing & Communications to join their senior management team. You will lead and develop the marketing and communications strategy at a pivotal time in the charity's history, building on their reputation as an innovative and high-quality service provider as we work to transform the lives of children and families facing social, emotional or mental health challenges and children and adults with learning disabilities or autism into the future.
The Head of Marketing & Communications will be responsible for driving stakeholder engagement as well as supporting income generation on which their vital work depends. The right person will enjoy working as part of a team and be adept at juggling competing priorities. You'll feel comfortable dealing with a wide range of stakeholders, from the charity's service users, care staff and Trustees to journalists, donors and our volunteers. Working closely with their Director of Transformation, you'll implement and establish a range of KPIs to measure the effectiveness of their communications activity in a challenging and competitive market.
For this role we are looking for someone with the following experience:
* Demonstrable extensive skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing campaigns, communications and public relations activities in busy environment with multiple stakeholders
* Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and sales skills
* Experience of developing and managing budgets, training, developing, supervising and appraising marketing teams
* Experience of developing and implementing an External and Internal Communications strategy
* Demonstrable successful experience of developing compelling external content
This is an exciting opportunity and the charity will be holding interviews on a rolling basis so email your CV to Eden Brown immediately.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.