Eden Brown is delighted to be working in partnership with a Disability Charity based in London who is on the look out for a Head of Supporter Experience to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a leading role in helping to develop and deliver a new strategy for the organisation. This is a hugely exciting role within the organisation that is looking for a talented individual who is able to drive innovation and lead on the development of the supporter experience. They need to be able to maximise income and engagement through the use of marketing and stewardship.
- Continuously develop and deliver growth strategies to implement new fundraising products
- Improve personalised journeys to increase loyalty and retention
- Focus on the implementation of the organisations marketing and communications strategy
- Use data, insight and marketing tools for new and improved strategies
- Strong experience within marketing or direct marketing
- Ability to lead and develop a diverse team to meet targets and championing public fundraising
- Previous experience of planning and budgeting within fundraising or marketing teams and budgets
- Ability to deliver extensive projects
If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch ASAP as the role may close before the advertised deadline. Contact Kamile on [email protected] - 0203 017 5033
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.