Eden Brown is recruiting this fantastic role, Head of Supporter Insight, for a large children's charity.
With a passion for insight-based marketing, a deep curiosity about supporter behaviour, and the ability to deep dive into both quantitative and qualitative data, you will use evidence to measure and help steer the direction and performance of the charity's supporter-facing activity. You will lead the Supporter Insight team to deliver an audience-focused programme of performance, and supporter and market insight that enables colleagues to optimise supporter engagement and increase lifetime value.
You will also manage and coordinate business analysis and intelligence for supporter-facing activity and form part of the marketing and communications leadership team, working effectively with stakeholders across all areas of the charity.
This amazing job would suit someone with:
- Leadership experience within a large and/or complex environment with responsibility for making strategic recommendations
- Excellent understanding of data, marketing analysis and insight methodologies
- Be audience-led in your approaches and thinking
- Leadership skills and a presence that inspires your team, colleagues and peers
- Demonstrable evidence of change you have delivered through insight
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.