Eden Brown is working in partnership with a local government organisation to recruit for a HR Officer based in Conwy.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Officer to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and be responsible for delivering effective HR function across the board during COVID.
* To provide advice and assistant to the Head of Service, manager on an array of issues.
* To offer support in training, coaching and supporting manager in their approach to people management.
* To maintain a strong working knowledge of workforce information systems and regularly update HR systems.
* To contribute to the running of Corporate HR Service.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships.
* Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Knowledge and experience of HR workforce information systems - preferably iTrent and Visiontime
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.